Harmony of Central Europe
from R 59,790* per person
LUXURY GOLD : Indulge your senses during a special VIP after-hours visit to the magnificent Schonbrunn Palace
Travel Dates: 14 May 2019 - 10 September 2019 (Selected Departures Between)
Duration: 12 nights
Departing From: Prague
Company: Luxury Gold
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5433477
- 12 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- Exceptional dining with breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon tea and 7 dinners included
- 25 included experiences, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Take a journey into the past, with our show case of the grandest and most opulent cities of old Europe. From Prague to Budapest, marvel at the spirit of former empires and regal grandeur. We'll show you destinations with histories dating back hundreds of years and iconic cities that have seen destruction, only to resiliently build themselves back up again to their former glories. Europe's Bohemian capitals delight with classical music, exquisite palaces and cathedrals, and rich heritage. Walk in the footsteps of six-year-old Mozart at an after-hours visit to the baroque Schonbrunn Palace, indulge with dinner at one of Vienna's amazing Michelin-starred restaurants, and enjoy a private sparkling wine cruise on the glittering River Danube. Along the way, you'll witness a private recital of Chopin's classic works, taste fine wines and stay in stately hotels. Step into a world of greatness, as you uncover some of Europe's most revered capitals.
Day 1 : Welcome To Prague
Day 2 : The City Of A Hundred Spires
Day 3 : Prague To Cesky Krumlov
Day 4 : Melk Abbey And The Imperial Capital Of Vienna
Day 5 : Your Choice Of Vienna, And A Classical Concert
Day 6 : Bratislava And Budapest, Grand Dames On The Danube
Day 7 : The Jewel Box Of Budapest And The Danube
Day 8 : Szentendre
Day 9 : Through The Low Tatra To Krakow
Day 10 : Exploring Krakow
Day 11 : Auschwitz, The Black Madonna And Warsaw
Day 12 : Chopin And The Proud Polish Capital Of Warsaw
Day 13 : Depart Warsaw
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Pay a R3000 per person deposit within 7 days of the booking with full payment due 90 days prior to departure date.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past guest, group discount, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- All cancellation policies apply as per 2019 Luxury Gold worldwide brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 14 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.