Captivating Croatia & Montenegro
- 11 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- Exceptional dining with 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 4 dinners included
- Many included experiences, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This enchanting journey takes you from iconic landmarks in bustling Adriatic cities to hidden gems known only to the locals. Discover rich heritage on a guided walk through majestic Dubrovnik, see how oysters are harvested on the floating oyster beds of the Adriatic and marvel at the stunning cascades of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Along the way, you'll stay in stately hotels, taste local wines and cuisine, and marvel at the rugged beauty of the coastline.
Day 1 : Welcome to Dubrovnik
Day 2 : Highlights of Dubrovnik
Day 3 : Relaxed Start - Glamorous Tivat & A Local Winery
Day 4 : Day Trip to Romantic Kotor
Day 5 : Relaxed Start - Day at Leisure in Tivat
Day 6 : Fresh Oysters in Ston, Mediterranean Wine Tasting & on to Split
Day 7 : Seaside Split
Day 8 : On to Petrcane
Day 9 : Relaxed Start - Petrcane & Zadar
Day 10 : Plitvice Lakes & on to Zagreb
Day 11 : Zagreb
Day 12 : Depart Zagreb
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- Now price includes the discounted price.
- A deposit of R3000 - R5000 per person depending on the trip is required within 3 days of booking and the full amount must be paid no later than 23 September 2020 for guided vacations including train or cruise prior to departure from South Africa.
- Book early and Save 10% Per Person.
- Pay In Full By 23 September 2020.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- All cancellation policies apply as per 2021 Luxury Gold brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.