Captivating Croatia & Montenegro
- 11 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- Exceptional dining with 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 4 dinners included
- Many included experiences, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This enchanting journey takes you from iconic landmarks in bustling Adriatic cities to hidden gems known only to the locals. Discover rich heritage on a guided walk through majestic Dubrovnik, see how oysters are harvested on the floating oyster beds of the Adriatic and marvel at the stunning cascades of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Along the way, you'll stay in stately hotels, taste local wines and cuisine, and marvel at the rugged beauty of the coastline.
Day 1 : Welcome to Dubrovnik
Day 2 : Highlights of Dubrovnik
Day 3 : Relaxed Start - Glamorous Tivat & A Local Winery
Day 4 : Day Trip to Romantic Kotor
Day 5 : Relaxed Start - Day at Leisure in Tivat
Day 6 : Fresh Oysters in Ston, Mediterranean Wine Tasting & on to Split
Day 7 : Seaside Split
Day 8 : On to Petrcane
Day 9 : Relaxed Start - Petrcane & Zadar
Day 10 : Plitvice Lakes & on to Zagreb
Day 11 : Zagreb
Day 12 : Depart Zagreb
Terms and conditions
- Rand price guaranteed.
- Free 3 day booking hold.
- R999 risk free deposit (applicable for all bookings made between 01 September and 31 December 2020 for travel between 01 December 2020 and 31 October 2021.
- Flexible change options.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Trafalgar.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Walk the Camino De Santiago Plus
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite...