Harmony of Central Europe
- 12 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- Exceptional dining with 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon tea and 7 dinners included
- 25 included experiences, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Uncover the very essence of Britain and go to significant destinations that were once frequented by the likes of Shakespeare and notorious kings. As you travel in elegant style, stay at the most sought-after addresses in Britain, dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant and savour local specialities. From the beautiful Georgian city of Bath to the mesmerising Lake District, this is a journey of a lifetime.
Day 1 : Welcome To Prague
Day 2 : The City Of A Hundred Spires
Day 3 : Relaxed Start - Prague To Cesky Krumlov
Day 4 : Melk Abbey & The Imperial Capital Of Vienna
Day 5 : Relaxed Start - Vienna Your Way
Day 6 : Relaxed Start - Bratislava & Budapest, Grand Dames On The Danube
Day 7 : Relaxed Start - The Jewel Box Of Budapest
Day 8 : Relaxed Start - Szentendre
Day 9 : The Low Tatra & Krakow
Day 10 : Exploring Krakow
Day 11 : Auschwitz & The Black Madonna
Day 12 : Chopin & Warsaw
Day 13 : Depart Warsaw
Terms and conditions
- Rand price guaranteed.
- Free 3 day booking hold.
- R999 risk free deposit (applicable for all bookings made between 01 September and 31 December 2020 for travel between 01 December 2020 and 31 October 2021.
- Flexible change options.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Trafalgar.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Walk the Camino De Santiago Plus
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite...