Majesty of the Rockies
- 13 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- Exceptional dining with 13 breakfasts and 7 dinners included
- 13 included experiences, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Take in the majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you travel in luxurious comfort by road, rail and sea to the most dazzling national parks, glaciers and historic villages of Western Canada and Alaska. Savour delicious local cuisine in trendy Vancouver and meet passionate Local Experts, as you discover Mother Nature's bounties from the Rockies to the waters of Alaska.
Day 1 : Vibrant Vancouver
Day 2 : Vancouver Sightseeing
Day 3 : Mount Robson & Sun Peaks
Day 4 : Sun Peaks & on to Jasper
Day 5 : Jasper National Park & Iconic Maligne Lake
Day 6 : Along the Icefields Parkway
Day 7 : The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park
Day 8 : Relaxed Start - Banff Sights at Leisure
Day 9 : Relaxed Start - Canada's Exquisite National Parks
Day 10 : The Napa Valley of the North to Whistler
Day 11 : Relaxed Start - First Nations Culture & History
Day 12 : From Whistler to Victoria
Day 13 : Exploring Victoria
Day 14 : Depart Vancouver
Terms and conditions
- Book early and Save 10% Per Person.
- Pay In Full By 18 December 2019.
- Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Pay a R3000 per person deposit within 7 days of the booking with full payment due 90 days prior to departure date.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past guest, group discount, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- All cancellation policies apply as per 2020 Luxury Gold worldwide brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 18 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 18 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.