Indulgence of Eastern Canada
from R 49,990* per person
LUXURY GOLD : Rich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you've made it to Eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer.
Travel Dates: May 2021 - October 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Toronto
Company: Luxury Gold
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 12998991
- 7 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- 5 Exceptional dining
- 2 VIP experiences
- 5 Journey highlights, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, you'll be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way you'll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Chateau Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent decor and prime locations.
Day 1 : Welcome to Toronto
Day 2 : Niagara Falls up close & Toronto Sightseeing
Day 3 : Kingston & the Canadian Capital of Ottawa
Day 4 : Relaxed Start - All about Ottawa Your Way
Day 5 : The Old Walled City of Quebec
Day 6 : Quintessential Quebec
Day 7 : Historic Montreal
Day 8 : Depart Montreal
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- A deposit of R3000 per person is required within 3 days of booking and the full amount must be paid no later than 60 days for land only guided vacations or 90 days for guided vacations including train or cruise prior to departure from South Africa (whichever comes first).
- This offer is not combinable with other offers but can be combined with VIP offer.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.