- 12 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' homestay accommodation
- 1 nights' overnight sleeper train accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transport by bicycle (e-bike option available - subject to availability), support vehicle, boat, overnight sleeper train & taxi
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Local leader
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex : Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House & Museum
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Mai Chau - Pom Coong Village visit & traditional lunch
- Hoa Lu - Dinh and Le King Temple
- Hue - Imperial Citadel & Royal Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Nha Trang - Po Nagar Cham Tower
- Hon Mun Island - Snorkelling
- Nha Trang - Basket boat ride & Boat trip
- Dalat - Hang Nha Crazy House
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Our cycling tour through this mesmerising country provides opportunities to meet the locals and experience their culture in a way that wouldn't otherwise be possible. So come with us and get active as we travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, down country lanes and over spectacular mountain passes. And, of course, all the exercise gives you the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious Vietnamese cuisine.
Day 1-2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Mai Chau
Day 4 : Ninh Binh
Day 5 : Ninh Binh - Overnight Train
Day 6 : Hue
Day 7-8 : Hoi An
Day 9 : Quy Nhon
Day 10-11 : Nha Trang
Day 12 : Dalat
Day 13 : Phan Thiet
Day 14-15 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR25 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
G ADVENTURES : SAVE 15% - R1887! Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals.