- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' overnight accommodation on a boat
- 3 nights' overnight accommodation on a sleeper train
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Transport by boat, overnight sleeper train & private vehicle
- Included Activities: Local leader
- Halong Bay - Overnight boat cruise
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - orientation walk
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Explore the countryside around Hue by bicycle and bask on Nha Trang's perfect beaches. Jam-packed with memorable experiences, this is a grassroots adventure that will introduce you to the food, culture and people of this fascinating country.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Halong Bay
Day 3 : Hanoi (overnight train)
Day 4 : Hue
Day 5-6 : Hoi An
Day 7 : Hoi An (overnight train)
Day 8 : Nha Trang
Day 9 : Nha Trang (overnight train)
Day 10-11 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR25 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
G ADVENTURES : SAVE 15% - R1887! Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals.
Vietnam Family Adventure
G ADVENTURES : Gifted with a staggering abundance of flavourful food, fascinating culture, untouched nature, and disarmingly friendly people, Vietnam...