- 1 night Guesthouse accommodation
- 1 night Homestay accommodation
- 11 nights' Hotel accommodation
- 1 night Overnight Sleeper Train accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transport by boat, overnight sleeper train, private minibus, taxi, train & motorbike
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Local trip leader
- Hanoi - Blue Dragon breakfast & Water puppet show
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House & Museum
- Da Bac - Sung village to Da Bia hike
- Cat Ba Island - Kayaking & Boat trip on Lan Ha Bay
- Hue - Imperial Citadel, Highlights and back streets by motorbike (lunch included) & Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum & City tour
- Mekong Delta - Boat cruise & homestay
Flights, taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses
Journey from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City on an incredible two-week adventure in Vietnam. Discover the stately capital Hanoi, the lush hills of the Da Bac region, the stunning limestone scenery of Cat Ba Island, the majesty of historic Hue, the fairytale atmosphere of Hoi An, the glorious waterways of the Mekong Delta and the dynamic streets of Ho Chi Minh City. Explore not only the main highlights of the cities, but also the remote countryside, well away from the tourist crowds. A homestay in Sung Village, nestled in the forest among caves and tea plantations, is a chance to trek through minority villages and experience Vietnam at its sleepy best.
Day 1-2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Da Bac
Day 4 : Hanoi
Day 5 : Cat Ba Island
Day 6 : Hanoi - Overnight train
Day 7-8 : Hue
Day 9-11 : Hoi An
Day 12 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 : Mekong Delta
Day 14-15 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR25 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
G ADVENTURES : SAVE 15% - R1887! Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals.