Real Food Adventure Vietnam
- 1 nights' homestay accommodation
- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation on a overnight boat
- 1 nights' accommodation on a overnight sleeper train
- 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport by means of overnight sleeper train, plan, private vehicle, taxi
- Included activities: Hanoi - Cooking Class, Hanoi - Teahouse visit, Halong Bay - Overnight boat cruise, Hue - Motorbike trip including lunch, Hue - Imperial citadel, Hoi An - Herb Garden Bicycle Tour and Cooking Class, Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum, HCMC - City tour, HCMC - Ben Thanh market, HCMC - Cooking class and dinner
- Local leader
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Halong Bay
Day 4 : Overnight train
Day 5 : Hue
Day 6 : Hoi An
Day 7 : Hoi An
Day 8 : Hoi An
Day 9 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 : Mekong Delta Homestay
Day 11 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.