Gorillas and Game Parks
from R 45,760* per person
INTREPID : A close encounter with gentle giants on a gorilla safari in Uganda is an extraordinary experience that will always stay with you - and it's just one of the many wildlife sightings this unforgettable Lonely Planet Experience has to offer
Travel Dates: 01 June 2020 - 31 December 2020
Duration: 15 nights
Departing From: Negombo
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 11956964
- 13 nights' camping accommodation with facilities
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- 1 night hotel accommodation with shared facilities
- 15 breakfasts, 12 lunches & 13 dinners
- Transport by overland vehicle, 4x4 safari vehicle
- Local leader
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Lake Nakuru - Overland vehicle game drive & Morning overland vehicle game drive
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Overland vehicle game drive
- Bwindi National Park - Mountain gorilla permit & trek
- Kericho - Tea plantation visit
- Masai Mara - 4x4 game drive
- Masai Mara National Reserve - Full day 4x4 game drive
- Loita Hills - Masai village visit
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Roam the verdant plains, rainforests, papyrus-fringed lakes and acacia woodlands of Kenya and Uganda's game parks, from Queen Elizabeth National Park to the Masai Mara Reserve. Spot lions, rhinos, chimps, antelopes, hippos, leopards and more in their natural habitats. The staggeringly beautiful African landscape will provide memories that last a lifetime.
Day 1 : Nairobi
Day 2 : Lake Kanuru National Park
Day 3 : Eldoret
Day 4 : Kampala
Day 5 : Kalinzu Forest
Day 6 : Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 7 : Kisoro
Day 8-9 : Gorilla Trek
Day 10 : Mbarara
Day 11-12 : Jinja
Day 13 : Kericho
Day 14-15 : Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 16 : Nairobi
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR8000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.