Turkey Family Holiday
- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' Overnight Sleeper Train accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Transport by private minivan, public bus, train & plane
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Local leader
- Goreme - Pottery Demonstration, Cooking Class, Bike Riding & Kaymakli Underground City
- Ephesus - Guided Archaeological Site Visit
- Pamukkale - Hierapolis & Travertines National Park
- Istanbul - Ebru (water marbling)
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Join this family adventure through Turkey and witness some of the most incredible archaeological and natural sights in the world. Spend 10 days exploring small towns, large cities and rugged terrain. Begin in the bustle of Istanbul, bike though towns carved into soft volcanic rock in Goreme and walk in a pool built for Cleopatra in Pamukkale on this journey through Turkey's diverse landscape.
Day 1 : Istanbul
Day 2-3 : Goreme
Day 4 : Overnight Train
Day 5 : Selcuk
Day 6 : Pamukkale
Day 7-8 : Kas
Day 9-10 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.