Turkey Highlights *WITH FLIGHTS*
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 7 nights' 3 & 4-star hotel accommodation
- 1 night overnight train accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 1 lunch
- Transport by private bus, public bus, overnight train & plane
- Local leader
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Istanbul - Old City Walking Tour (half day)
- Ephesus - Archaeological site
- Selcuk - Gozleme making demonstration and lunch, Isa Bey Camii & Artemis Temple visit
- Sirince - Wine tasting
- Cappadocia - Kaymakli Underground City & Valley Walk
- PRICE FROM DURBAN: R20 690 per person sharing
- PRICE FROM CAPE TOWN: R20 930 per person sharing
Travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Start in Istanbul and marvel at the Blue Mosque before navigating the warrens of the Grand Bazaar, then travel to the Aegean Sea to soak up sun, salt and history in Kusadasi with a visit to the ancient city of Ephesus. Travel on the overnight train to Central Anatolia and the fairytale landscape of Cappadocia, where hot air balloons dot the skyline and dwellings are cut into the cliffs, then finish back in Istanbul, the long-lived metropolis where East meets West.
Day 1 : Istanbul
Day 2 : Kusadasi
Day 3 : Kusadasi - Ephesus
Day 4 : Kusadasi
Day 5 : Konya / Cappadocia
Day 6 : Cappadocia
Day 7 : Cappadocia to Istanbul
Day 8 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.