Premium Northern Thailand
- 4 nights' Hotel accommodation
- 5 nights' Resort accommodation
- 2 nights' Lodge accommodation
- 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport by train, private mini van, longtail boat, songtheaw & bicycle
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Bangkok - Welcome dinner, Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Khlong boat canal tour & Temple Sunrise Merit making
- Ayutthaya - Rice barge lunch, private rice barge tour & temples tour
- Kanchanaburi - Historical train ride, Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum, Kanchanaburi War Cemetery & Erawan National Park
- Uthai Thani - Hup Pa Tat, Wat Tha Sung & Traditional rice barge lunch cruise
- Sukhothai - Historical Park bike tour
- Mae Taeng - Lisu Lodge dinner, Lahu Hilltribe Village experience & Mae Tamaan Base Camp BBQ dinner
- Chiang Mai - Elephant Nature Park half day trip, Farewell dinner & Wat Baan Den Temple
- PREMIUM INCLUSIONS: Arrival airport transfer
- Tipping for accommodation, activities & transport
- Luggage transfer
- Daily breakfast & signature local meal experiences
- 24/7 on-ground support
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Discover a land of mouth-watering food, stunning landscapes, fascinating history and incredibly hospitable locals on this Intrepid Premium journey through Northern Thailand. Get to know the innermost essence of Thai culture as you travel from city streets to mountain tops with a local leader, spend time with Lisu and Lahu hill tribes, visit grand temples and moving historical sites.
Day 1-2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Ayutthaya
Day 4-5 : Kanchanaburi
Day 6 : Uthai Thani - Nakhon Sawan
Day 7-8 : Sukhothai
Day 9-10 : Mae Taeng
Day 11-12 : Chiang Mai
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.