Sri Lanka Family Holiday
- 10 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' camping accommodation
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Transport by private bus, train and cycle
- Local leader
- Included Activities: Dambulla - Cave Temples
- Sigiriya - Bike ride
- Sigiriya - Lion Rock
- Kandy - Botanical Gardens
- Kandy - Temple of the Tooth
- Bandarawela - Country side trek
- Bandarawela - Tea Plucking Experience
- Udewalawa - Elephant Transit Home
- Udewalewa - Park Entrance
- Mirissa - Kite making and flying
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Naturally gorgeous, culturally captivating and steeped in mysticism, Sri Lanka makes for a wonderful introduction to both travel and the Indian subcontinent. Discover temples carved from cliffs in Dambulla and fortresses built on boulders in Sigiriya. Cycle through peaceful scenes of village life and tour working tea plantations in the hill country around Bandarawela. Visit the country's most significant religious relic, the Temple of the Tooth, in Kandy, safari through Udawalawe National Park in search of leopards and monkeys, see baby elephants up close at a rescue centre and chill out by the beach in Mirissa. Educational, active and leisurely paced, this trip is everything you could want in a family getaway.
Day 1 : Negombo
Day 2 : Dambulla
Day 3 : Dambulla
Day 4 : Kandy
Day 5 : Kandy
Day 6 : Bandarawella
Day 7 : Bandarawella
Day 8 : Udawalawe
Day 9 : Mirissa
Day 10 : Mirissa
Day 11 : Colombo
Day 12 : Colombo
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.