Circle Sri Lanka
- 1 nights' guesthouse accommodation
- 13 nights' hotel accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transport by auto rickshaw, bicycle, private bus, public bus and train
- Local leader
- Included Activities: Anuradhapura - Bodhi Tree Temple
- Anuradhapura - Bike tour
- Polonnaruwa - Bike Tour
- Dambulla - Cave Temples
- Kandy - Temple of the Tooth
- Sigiriya - Lion Rock
- Bandarawela - Cooking demonstration & local meal
- Hill Country trek
- Udewalawa - Elephant Transit Home
- Galle - Walking tour
- Colombo - Walking tour
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
A jewel in the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is jam-packed with ancient sites, fascinating culture, beautiful wilderness and idyllic beaches. From ancient Anuradhapura city and the well-preserved Polonnaruwa ruins, to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the impressive Sigiriya rock fortress, Sri Lankan culture spans more than 2000 years and still remains vibrant and alive today. Trek through lush tea plantations, indulge in seafood feasts in quaint fishing villages and dip your toes in the calm, clear waters of Mirissa beach on this all-encompassing adventure for those seeking a unique travel experience.
Day 1 : Negombo
Day 2 : Anuradhapura
Day 3 : Anuradhapura
Day 4 : Polonnaruwa
Day 5 : Dambulla
Day 6 : Sigiriya - Kandy
Day 7 : Kandy
Day 8 : Bandarawela
Day 9 : Haputale
Day 10 : Haputale - Bandarawela
Day 11 : Mirissa
Day 12 : Mirissa
Day 13 : Galle
Day 14 : Colombo
Day 15 : Colombo
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.