Real Food Adventure Sri Lanka
- 11 nights' hotel accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 3 dinners
- Transport by private vehicle, train and safari vehicle
- Local leader
- Included Activities: Dambulla - Wholesale Markets tour
- Sigiriya - Lion Rock
- Matale - Spice Garden Tour and Lunch
- Kandy - Temple of the Tooth
- Kandy - Market Wander & Tastings
- Kandy - Cooking Class in a Sinhalese Home
- Tea Factory Visit
- Yala/Udawalawe National Park - Wildlife safari
- Colombo - Walking tour
- Colombo - Dutch Burgher Lunch
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Leave moderation at home and indulge on this gourmet adventure in Sri Lanka. Lie back on the coast, cool down in the highlands and weave through the streets of the buzzing capital. Taste melt-in-the mouth desserts, cook seafood straight out of the hands of a fisherman, uncover fiery curries and spend time with welcoming locals keen to share the mysteries of Sri Lankan cuisine. There's also time to explore the rich culture of Sri Lanka: elaborate temples, ancient fortresses and wildlife-filled countryside. This is truly an adventure for the senses.
Day 1 : Negombo
Day 2 : Dambulla
Day 3 : Dambulla
Day 4 : Kandy
Day 5 : Kandy
Day 6 : Bandarawela
Day 7 : Bandarawela
Day 8 : Yala/Udawalawe National Park
Day 9 : Mirissa
Day 10 : Mirissa
Day 11 : Colombo
Day 12 : Colombo
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.