Inca Trail and Amazon
from R 33,450* per person
INTREPID : Travel from the heady heights of the Andes to the exotic lowlands of the Amazon on this journey through the best of Peru
Destination: South America
Travel Dates: May 2019 - December 2019 (Selected departures between)
Duration: 11 nights
Departing From: Lima
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5455660
- 3 nights' camping accommodation (with basic facilities)
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' Jungle Lodge accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport by canoe, private minibus, train and plane
- Included Activities: Cusco - Orientation Walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Local community visit and lunch
- Cuzco - 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail)
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Cusco
Day 3 : Sacred Valley / Ollantaytambo
Day 4-7 : Inca Trail, Inca Quarry or Train option
Day 8 : Cusco
Day 9-10 : Amazon Jungle
Day 11-12 : Lima
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Ecuador Beaches and Coastal Adventure
G ADVENTURES : Cities, beach, exploring, beach - we know the choice between kickin' it on the shore and seeing all those sites can be a tough one, so...