Intrepid : Inca Trail & Amazon
- 3 nights' camping accommodation (with basic facilities)
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' accommodation in a Jungle Lodge
- 12 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport by canoe, private minibus, train & plane
- Included Activities: Local leader
- Cusco - Orientation Walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Local community visit and lunch
- Cuzco - 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail)
Flights, taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses
Travel from the heady heights of the Andes to the exotic lowlands of the Amazon on this journey through the best of Peru. Get acquainted with the charm and grace of historic towns before hiking along ancient pathways to Machu Picchu and discovering the heart and soul of the Inca Empire. Then eyeball exotic plant and wildlife in the world's most remarkable jungle. From vibrant cities to glorious natural wonders, this trip shows you all corners of Peru.
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Cusco
Day 3 : Sacred Valley
Day 4-6 : Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or Train Option
Day 7 : Inca Trail, Inca Quarry Trail or Train Option (Machu Picchu)
Day 8 : Cusco
Day 9-10 : Amazon Jungle
Day 11-12 : Lima
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Intrepid : Best of Chile
Introducing Intrepid's first Chile-only adventure. Awash with phenomenal landscapes, this destination stands every bit as tall as its photogenic...