Best of Argentina & Brazil
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Transport by plane & private vehicle
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Local leader
- Buenos Aires - full day guided tour
- Iguazu Falls - entrance and tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu - Guarani community visit
- Iguazu Falls - entrance and tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Rio de Janeiro - guided tour including Santa Teresa and Selaron Steps, Christ the Redeemer statue and Santa Marta favela
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Get a taste of the rhythms of Argentina and Brazil on this southern adventure journeying from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro, taking in the spectacular Iguazu Falls along the way. From tango to samba, Spanish to Portuguese, and Malbec wine to caipirinhas, these two countries are sure to have you enthralled in their passionate zest for life.
Day 1-2 : Buenos Aires
Day 3 : Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4 : Iguazu Falls (Argentinean side)
Day 5-7 : Rio de Janeiro
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Ecuador Beaches and Coastal Adventure
G ADVENTURES : Cities, beach, exploring, beach - we know the choice between kickin' it on the shore and seeing all those sites can be a tough one, so...