- 3 nights' Camping accommodation with basic facilities
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' Jungle Lodge accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport by canoe, private minibus, train, plane
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Cusco - Orientation Walk
- Machu Picchu - Guided Tour
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Marvel at Machu Picchu and the Amazon in incredible Peru. Tune into Lima's lowdown on a guided walking tour, then do the same in Cusco before hitting the Inca Trail. Explore Ollantaytambo, summit Dead Woman's Pass and catch Machu Picchu at sunrise. Then find out what's creeping and crawling about the Amazon. Your first priority should be ordering a plate of fried cuy (guinea pig). Peruvians eat around 65 million of the critters each year. Cusco's main cathedral even has a version of the Last Supper showing Christ and his disciples dining on one.
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2-3 : Cusco
Day 4-6 : Inca Trek / Quarry Trek or Train option
Day 7 : Machu Picchu / Cusco
Day 8 : Cusco
Day 9-10 : Puerto Maldonado (Amazon Jungle)
Day 11 : Puerto Maldonado / Lima
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.