Real Everest Base Camp *18-29 Years ONLY*
from R 16,820* per person
INTREPID : Start your Brazilian adventure with a bang in Rio de Janeiro, a city rich in Afro-Portuguese culture and sun kissed beauty
Travel Dates: June 2019 - December 2019 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 14 nights
Departing From: Kathmandu
- 2 nights' Hotel/Guesthouse accommodation
- 12 nights' Trekking Lodge/Tea House accommodation
- Transport by bus and plane
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Local leader
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Day 1 : Kathmandu (1360m)
Day 2 : Phakding (2652m)
Day 3-4 : Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 5 : Khumjung (3970m)
Day 6 : Thyangboche (3875m)
Day 7-8 : Dingboche (4360m)
Day 9 : Lobuche
Day 10 : Mt Everest Base Camp (5364m) / Gorak Shep
Day 11 : Kalar Patar (5545m) - Orsho
Day 12 : Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 13 : Lukla
Day 14-15 : Kathmandu
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.