Best of Morocco
- 1 nights' campsite accommodation
- 1 nights' Gite homestay accommodation
- 2 nights' Guesthouse accommodation
- 10 nights' hotel accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- Transport by camel, private bus, public bus, taxi and train
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Rabat orientation walk
- Entrance and guided tour Volubilis
- Fes - Guided walking tour
- Walk and visit of Berrem village
- Museum El Khorbat
- Half-day hike in the Atlas Mountains
- Guided walking tour Essaouira
- Dinner at Djemaa el Fna
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, and from the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech, the rich history and natural beauty of Morocco await. Observe the vibrant collision between old and new expressed in architecture and artwork. Learn about fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic tribes. Jump in and discover the many mysteries and legends concealed within this moody, ever-changing landscape.
Day 1 : Casablanca
Day 2 : Rabat/Meknes
Day 3 : Volubilis/Fes
Day 4 : Fes
Day 5 : Midelt
Day 6 : Sahara Camp
Day 7-8 : Todra Gorge
Day 9 : Ait Benhaddou
Day 10 : Aroumd
Day 11-12 : Essaouira
Day 13-15 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Moroccan Desert Adventure : River Canyons & Camels *18-30 YEARS ONLY*
G ADVENTURES : Now's the time to explore Marrakech on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers