- 1 nights' Desert Camp accommodation
- 2 nights' Gite accommodation
- 3 nights' Riad accommodation
- 6 nights' Hotel accommodation
- 12 breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Transport by private minibus, camel & taxi
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Local trip leader
- Complimentary Airport arrival transfer
- Casablanca - Guided tour of Hassan II Mosque
- Kasbah Les Oudayas Rabat
- Kasbah Oudaya local drink
- Hassan Tower visit
- Mausoleum Mohammed V visit
- Mausoleum Hassan II visit
- Entrance & guided tour of Volubilis
- Meknes - Guided walking tour
- Fondouk Nejjarine
- Medersa Attarine entrance - Fes
- Fes - Guided walking tour
- Guided half day trek at M'goun Valley
- Kasbah Skoura
- Marrakech - Guided walking tour
- Koutoubia Mosque and minaret
- Palais Bahia visit
- Fresh orange juice Djemaa el Fna
Flights, taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses
Morocco is an intoxicating fusion of cultures, with a history as diverse and varied as the colours woven into each carpet sold on the street. Uncover the essence of this enticing country on a two-week adventure through ancient cities, medieval bazaars and high mountain villages. Admire the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, go behind the scenes of a film makers heaven in Ait Benhaddou, discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and stroll through the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Journey into Morocco's heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand this exciting nation and passionate people.
Day 1 : Casablanca
Day 2 : Casablanca / Rabat / Meknes
Day 3 : Meknes / Volubilis / Chefchaouen
Day 4-5 : Fes
Day 6 : Midelt
Day 7 : Merzouga (Sahara Camp)
Day 8 : Todra Gorge / Dades Valley / M'Goun Valley
Day 9 : M'Goun Valley
Day 10 : Skoura / Ait Benhaddou
Day 11-13 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Moroccan Desert Adventure : River Canyons & Camels *18-30 YEARS ONLY*
G ADVENTURES : Now's the time to explore Marrakech on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers