- 1 nights' Desert Camp accommodation
- 2 nights' Gite accommodation
- 3 nights' Riad accommodation
- 6 nights' 4-star hotel accommodation
- 12 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Transport by private minibus, camel & taxi
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Local leader
- Complimentary Airport arrival transfer
- Casablanca - Guided tour of Hassan II Mosque
- Kasbah Les Oudayas Rabat
- Kasbah Oudaya local drink
- Hassan Tower visit
- Mausoleum Mohammed V visit
- Mausoleum Hassan II visit
- Entrance & guided tour of Volubilis
- Volubilis - Guided tour
- Meknes - Guided walking tour
- Fondouk Nejjarine
- Medersa Attarine entrance - Fes
- Fes - Guided walking tour
- Guided half day trek at M'goun Valley
- Kasbah Skoura
- Marrakech - Guided walking tour
- Koutoubia Mosque and minaret
- Palais Bahia visit
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Morocco's culture is tightly intertwined. A blur of national identity and religion, this country's history is a diverse tapestry, as varied as the colours woven into each carpet sold on the street. Since ancient times French, Spanish, Islamic, Jewish and ancient Berber dynasties have brought their own ethnic thread to the needlepoint, and have together knitted a vibrantly distinct region of West Africa. Journey into Morocco's heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand this exciting nation and passionate people.
Day 1 : Casablanca
Day 2 : Casablanca / Rabat / Meknes
Day 3 : Meknes / Volubilis / Chefchaouen
Day 4-5 : Fes
Day 6 : Midelt
Day 7 : Merzouga (Sahara Camp)
Day 8 : Todra Gorge / Dades Valley / M'goun
Day 9 : M'goun Valley
Day 10 : Skoura-Ait Benhaddou
Day 11-13 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Discount of 15% applies to new bookings only, made through Flight Centre South Africa and confirmed between 1 September - 15 October 2019, for travel before 31 March 2020 (excludes travel between 15 December 2019 and 15 January 2020).
- Discount applies to selected Intrepid Travel trips only (Inca Trail Express, Morocco Uncovered, Vietnam Express Southbound, Best of Turkey) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount applies to land tour only and not to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, or international/local airfares.
- Full payment is due 56 days prior to departure.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season and include discount.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Usual exclusions and standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid Travel.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
G ADVENTURES : Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco's must-...