Borneo Coastal Cruising : Kota Kinabalu to Kuching
- 8 nights' small cruise ship accommodation
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 5 dinners
- Transport by small cruise ship, bus & local boat
- Local leader
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Deck BBQ lunch
- Pulau Tiga snorkelling and hiking
- Bendar Seri Bagawan city tour
- Ulu Tempurung National Park
- Lambir Hills National Park with lunch
- Mukah Village tour with guesthouse lunch
- Pulau Lakei beach and jungle walks
- Captain's dinner
- Sarawak Cultural Village tour with performance and lunch
- Kuching - Semenggoh Orangutan Sanctuary
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
One of the last truly wild places on earth, Borneo offers travellers lush forests filled with endemic flora and fauna, untouched coastlines and labyrinthian caves. This 10-day cruise will reveal the cultural and natural treasures of rugged Borneo, skipping between the Malaysian and Bruneian sections of the island on the comfort of the M/S Panaroma II. Spot birds, butterflies and beasts in four different national parks, discover human history in the Niah Caves and taste local delicacies prepared with fresh seafood and produce along the way.
Day 1 : Kota Kinabalu
Day 2 : Palau Tiga
Day 3 : Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Day 4 : Ulu Tempuring National Park, Brunei
Day 5 : Miri
Day 6 : Mukah
Day 7 : Lakei Island
Day 8-9 : Kuching
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR25 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price (until 29 February 2020) - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Trek Mt Kinabalu in Malaysia
G ADVENTURES : If the idea of conquering a mountain while travelling excites you, then this five-day round-trip journey from Kota Kinabalu is for you