- 2 nights' multi share cabin accommodation
- 1 night dormitory accommodation
- 1 night homestay accommodation
- 4 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 night resort accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Transport by 4x4, ferry, longtail boat, plane, taxi & minivan
- Local leader
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Bako National Park
- Kuching - Semenggoh Orangutan Sanctuary
- Mulu National Park
- Mulu NP - Deer & Lang Caves, Wind & Clearwater Caves, Guided trek along Headhunters' Trails, Longboat ride along the Melinau & Terikan Rivers
- Labuan Historical Tour
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Wild, tropical and remote - think of Borneo as South East Asia's answer to the Amazon. This 10-day tour is full of active adventure set in natural paradise. See orangutans swinging through the rainforest treetops at a sanctuary in Semenggoh, weave through the vast Mulu cave systems and spend a night in an Iban homestay. Follow the Headhunters' Trail through dense jungle in Sarawak, wander along Kuching's riverside promenade and relax on golden-sand beaches on Labuan Island.
Day 1 : Kuching
Day 2 : Bako National Park - Kuching
Day 3 : Kuching
Day 4-6 : Mulu National Park
Day 7 : Headhunters Trail - Homestay
Day 8 : Labuan Island
Day 9-10 : Kota Kinabalu
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR25 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price (until 29 February 2020) - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Trek Mt Kinabalu in Malaysia
G ADVENTURES : If the idea of conquering a mountain while travelling excites you, then this five-day round-trip journey from Kota Kinabalu is for you