Best of Malaysia
- 3 nights' beach chalet accommodation
- 1 night homestay accommodation
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation
- 3 nights' guesthouse accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- Transport by boat, public bus, private minivan & speedboat
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Melaka - Trishaw sightseeing tour
- Taman Negara - National Park
- Teman Negara National Park - Teresek Hill trek, Longtail boat trip & Guided rainforest trek
- Perhentian Islands - Half day snorkelling trip
- Malay Homestay - Home cooked dinner, Village bike tour, Cooking demonstration & Traditional game
- Penang - Cheong Fatt Tze (The Blue Mansion), Georgetown leader led walking tour, Walking tour including Clan Jetty & Kek Lok Si Temple, Fort Cornwallis (photo stop only)
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Experience the very best of Malaysia on a 13-day cultural adventure. Since its emergence from colonial rule, Malaysia has developed a reputation as a land of diverse cultures, sensational cuisine and natural beauty. On this trip, we take you where the action is - past outstanding architecture, to a rural village homestay, close to exotic marine life and into ancient rainforests. Amble along forest trails, haggle in some of Asia's best markets, discover perfect beachside paradise and make friends along the way. This trip introduces the best of Malaysia and gives an inside glimpse to this fascinating country.
Day 1 : Kuala Lumpur
Day 2 : Melaka
Day 3-5 : Taman Negara National Park
Day 6-8 : Perhentian Islands
Day 9 : Malay Homestay
Day 10 : Malay Homestay - Penang
Day 11-13 : Penang
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR25 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price (until 29 February 2020) - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *When a deposit is paid the tour is confirmed and guaranteed, price is locked in and not subject to change or rate of exchange.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Trek Mt Kinabalu in Malaysia
G ADVENTURES : If the idea of conquering a mountain while travelling excites you, then this five-day round-trip journey from Kota Kinabalu is for you