Highlights of Spain
- 1 nights' hotel accommodation
- 6 nights' hostel accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- Transport by metro, public bus, train and tram
- Included Activities: Local leader
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Enjoy all things arty - from Madrid's inspiring Art Walk to Barcelona's internationally renowned galleries and museums. Be captivated by Cuenca's Old City, mosey round the markets of Valencia and get lost in the convoluted streets of Barcelona's gothic quarter. This is a journey of old and new: history, tradition and architecture fused with Spain's best shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
Day 1-2 : Madrid
Day 3 : Cuenca
Day 4-5 : Valencia
Day 6-8 : Barcelona
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.