Kenya Wildlife Safari
- 6 nights' camping accommodation (with facilities)
- 1 nights' hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and lunch daily, and 6 dinners
- Transport by overland vehicle, 4x4 Safari vehicle
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Lake Nakuru - Game Drive
- Lake Nakuru - Village walk
- Loita Hills - Cultural talk and village visit
- Masai Mara - 4x4 Game Drive
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Safari through Kenya on an African adventure tour. Grab your tickets to Kenya and visit Africa! Immerse yourself in the animal kingdom at the finest game parks on this amazing Kenya safari tour. Staying in the world-famous Masai Mara, experience superb wildlife viewing as well as the fascinating culture of the Maasai tribespeople. Veer off the beaten track to search out elephants, hippos, cheetahs, leopards and lions against the impressive backdrop of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Naivasha. This is one African safari you'll never forget.
Day 1 : Nairobi
Day 2 : Lake Nakuru
Day 3 : Lake Naivasha
Day 4 : Lake Naivasha
Day 5 : Loita Hills Maasai Village
Day 6 : Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 7 : Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 8 : Nairobi
Why you'll love this trip: Meet Maasai warriors and experience Kenya's tribal life at an overnight village visit in Loita Hills. Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive in 4x4s. Keep your eyes peeled for black and white rhinoceroses on an adventure through Lake Nakuru National Park. Get a taste of Nairobi, an exciting, cosmopolitan city of sterling restaurants, cafes and museums. You'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your trip, travelling with a crew of three experienced locals - a leader, driver and cook.
Is this trip right for you: In Loita Hills (Day 5) you will stay in a bush camp with no shower facilities. The rewards of experiencing the Maasai culture, however, should more than make up for the lack of creature comforts. Our purpose-built overland vehicles allow for excellent game viewing, equipped with large sliding windows. They have no air-conditioning, however, so they can get dusty and hot at times. The going can be slow over the long distances and often bumpy roads. A little bit of patience will go a long way towards your enjoyment of this beautiful land! This is a participatory camping trip - everyone will embrace the team spirit by helping with camp setup, food preparation and cleaning. As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.