Real Food Adventure South Italy
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' Sassi Cavi
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Transport by private vehicle and taxi
- Local leader
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Rome - Welcome Dinner
- Fossacesia - Abruzzo Cooking Class and Trabocco Dinner
- Alberobello - Burrata Tasting
- Alberobello - Olive Oil Tasting
- Masseria - Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Matera - Liqueur Tasting
- Matera - Guided Walking Tour
- Ipogeo - Underground Cistern
- Sorrento - Limoncello Tasting
- Sorrento - Pizza-making Demonstration and Dinner
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Discover why the southern Italian regions of Abruzzo, Puglia, Basilicata and Campania are the newest foodie hot spots everyone's raving about. Dine on a converted fishing platform on the Adriatic Sea, savour Apulian classics in a fortified farmhouse, sample burrata cheese and sip limoncello while soaking up the charming surrounds of Sorrento.
Day 1 : Rome
Day 2 : Fossacesia
Day 3 : Alberobello
Day 4-5 : Matera
Day 6-8 : Sorrento
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.