Cruising the Islands of Greece & Turkey
- 7 nights' accommodation on a small cruise ship
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 5 dinners
- Transport by small cruise ship & bus
- Local leader
- Sunset dinner at Temple of Poseidon
- Local bus on Foliegandros
- Beach BBQ
- Taverna lunch on Foliegandros
- Orientation walk Akrotiri
- Sunset drink Santorini
- Monastery of Hozoviotissa visit
- Ephesus with local guide
- Delos Archaeological Site
- Captain's Dinner
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Cruise the Aegean Sea on a small ship and take in these perennial favourites as well as charming hill villages, secluded beaches and an unusual rock hewn monastery. Delve into the country's rich history exploring ancient archaeological sites like Delos and Akrotiri. Spend a day in Turkey touring the ruins of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Add a healthy helping of delicious Greek cuisine for an adventure you won't soon forget.
Day 1 : Embarkation day in Athens
Day 2 : Poliegos & Folegandros
Day 3 : Ios & Santorini
Day 4 : Amorgos
Day 5 : Kusadasi & Ephesus
Day 6 : Delos & Mykonos
Day 7 : Mykonos
Day 8 : Athens
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.