Intrepid : Sail Italy - 4 Days
- 3 nights' overnight boat accommodation
- Transport by boat
- Included Activities: Local leader/skipper
International flights, Airport taxes, Travel insurance (mandatory) meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Cast off from the oldest island in the Bay of Naples, Procida, which has featured in a number of films thanks to its pastel-coloured houses and quaint, atmospheric streets. Explore the medieval fortress Castello Aragonese near the vibrant island of Ischia and bathe in ocean hot springs. View original artefacts from Pompeii at the Archeological Museum in Naples before roaming through the 2,000-year- old city itself, and end the adventure on a high - on a cliff top in Amalfi, gazing out across the azure seas and bright blue skies.
Day 1 : Procida/Ischia
Day 2 : Ischia - Sorrento
Day 3 : Sorrento - Pompeii
Day 4 : Amalfi
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.