- 8 nights' accommodation in a standard guesthouse
- 1 night on an overnight bus
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Transport by private vehicle
- Included Activities: Havana - Guided walking tour of Old Havana
- Santa Clara - Visit to Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum
- Informal Spanish lesson with leader
- Santiago de Cuba - Orientation walk
- Santiago de Cuba - Salsa lesson (1 hour)
- Santiago de Cuba - half day city tour
- Bayamo - Orientation Walk
- Camaguey - Bicycle taxi city tour
- Trinidad - Orientation walk
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Old-world charm, rich history, exciting nightlife - evocative Havana is like nowhere else on Earth. See the difference between city and coastal life on a guided walking tour of the old capital. Take inspiration from the locals and mix things up with a bicycle-taxi tour of the colonial city of Camaguey. Enjoy over two free days in Trinidad. Practice your Spanish in a language class, loll about on an unspoilt Caribbean beach or peddle through sugar plantations on a charmingly rickety bicycle. Lose yourself in the rhythm of vivacious Havana before setting out to explore Cuba's stunning coastline and weathered historical villages. Discover the unique combination of Spanish and Caribbean influences that shaped this country on a visit to rambunctious Santiago de Cuba. Learn whether you do, in fact, have two left feet in a salsa class and then brush up on your Spanish under the tutelage of your learned leader. Wander through the purposefully labyrinthine streets of Camaguey or marvel at the views from atop Trinidad's northern ranges. Whether you want to dance up a storm at one of Cuba's plentiful nightclubs or simply lie on its idyliic beaches, this emerging Caribbean hotspot has something for everyone.
Day 1 : Havana
Day 2 : Havana
Day 3 : Santa Clara / Overnight bus
Day 4 : Santiago de Cuba
Day 5 : Santiago de Cuba
Day 6 : Camaguey
Day 7 : Trinidad
Day 8 : Trinidad
Day 9 : Havana
Day 10 : Havana
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.