Best of Chile
from R 28,490* per person
INTREPID : Join this family adventure through Turkey and witness some of the most incredible archaeological and natural sights in the world. Spend 10 days exploring small towns, large cities and rugged terrain
Travel Dates: June 2019 - December 2019 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Santiago
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Transport by plane, private vehicle and taxi
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Santiago - Orientation walk
- Casablanca region - tour of an organic & biodynamic vineyard including wine tasting
- Valparaiso - Guided City tour
- San Pedro - Tatio Geysers Full Day Tour
- San Pedro - Valle de la Luna Tour
- WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS TRIP: Contrast Santiago's historic city streets with the scenic vineyards of the Casablanca Valley, Chile's fastest growing wine hot-spot
- Explore the delightful port town of Valparaiso, where culture spills out into the streets and a rainbow of houses line the coast
- Head out to the Moon Valley in the Atacama Desert and climb to the top of a sand dune for an unforgettable sunset
- Visit the otherworldly El Tatio geyser, one of the highest elevated geyser fields in the world (4300 metres above sea level)
- A free day in San Pedro opens up a world of opportunities - lagoons, hot springs, hiking trails and more
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Set off from the cobbled streets of Santiago, pop over to the Casablanca Valley for a winery tour, and explore what must be one of the most romantic (and good-looking) little towns in South America - Valparaiso. Before returning to the capital, venture up into the Andes and the Acatama desert and spend a few days checking out hot springs, lagoons, hiking trails, geological oddities and high-altitude geyser fields.
Day 1 : Santiago
Day 2 : Santiago / Valparaiso
Day 3 : Valparaiso
Day 4-6 : San Pedro de Atacama
Day 7-8 : Santiago
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.