- 1 nights' homestay accommodation
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Transport by private vehicle and public bus
- Included Activities: Local tour leader
- Siem Reap - Three Day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Homestay - Village Tour with local guide
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Prison Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - Choeung Ek (Killing Fields)
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Set out on an enchanting journey through the temple-strewn landscapes, intriguing cultures and enthralling cities of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam on this incredible Angkor Trails adventure. From the bustle of Thailand's heady capital to the stately grandeur of Angkor, the rural charms of a village homestay to the French flavours of Ho Chi Minh City, this trip will leave you with myriad memories of a rich and wonderful region.
Day 1 : Bangkok
Day 2 : Siem Reap
Day 3 : Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Day 4 : Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Day 5 : Kampong Thom / Homestay
Day 6 : Phnom Penh
Day 7 : Phnom Penh
Day 8 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.