Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
- 15 nights' Hotel accommodation
- 1 night Overnight Boat accommodation
- 1 night Overnight Sleeper Train accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transport by boat, motorbike, overnight sleeper train, plane, private minibus & taxi
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Hanoi - KOTO dinner
- Halong Bay - Overnight boat cruise & Cave entry
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, Highlights & back streets by motorbike (lunch included) & Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum & City tour
- Mekong Delta - Mekong Delta day trip & Village Tuk-Tuk tour
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek & Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Kampong Luong - Tonle Sap floating village visit
- Battambang - Rural Food & Cycle Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass & Angkor Temples guided tour
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses.
Take an unforgettable adventure through two of the most colourful yet contrasting cultures in South East Asia. Starting off in Vietnam, cruise through dramatic karst scenery on a boat tour of Halong Bay, step back into the world of the country's last emperors in Hue, soak up the old-world charm of Hoi An and be awed by the endless energy of Ho Chi Minh City. In Cambodia, discover the country's fascinating history and culture in Phnom Penh's heaving streets and in the awe-inspiring temples of Angkor. This is a journey that draws you away from the crowds and into heart and soul of this captivating region, and its equally enchanting people.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Halong Bay
Day 3 : Hanoi - Overnight Train
Day 4-5 : Hue
Day 6-7 : Hoi An
Day 8 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9 : Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11-12 : Phnom Penh
Day 13 : Battambang
Day 14 : Siem Reap
Day 15-16 : Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Day 17-18 : Bangkok
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 July 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.