Easy Pace Russia with Christmas Markets
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day (Conditions apply)
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- 9 included experiences, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not listed in the inclusions
Russia is a whole new place come winter, with its snow-dusted cities and the festivities of Russian Orthodox Christmas in full swing.
Day 1 : Welcome to St Petersburg
Day 2 : St Petersburg Sightseeing
Day 3 : Relaxed Start - The City of Tsars
Day 4 : Relaxed Start - The Hermitage Museum
Day 5 : Relaxed Start - High Speed Sapsan Train to Moscow
Day 6 : Relaxed Start - Moscow, A Russian Revelation
Day 7 : Relaxed Start - Exploring The Kremlin
Day 8 : Farewell Moscow
Terms and conditions
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- A deposit of R3000 - R5000 per person depending on the trip is required within 3 days of booking and the full amount must be paid no later than 60 days for land only guided vacations or 90 days for guided vacations including train or cruise prior to departure from South Africa.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- All cancellation policies apply as per 2020 Insight Vacations brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.