Luxury Gold : Treasures of the Incas
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day (conditions apply)
- 11 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Exceptional dining with breakfast daily, 9 lunches and 8 dinners included
- 21 included experiences, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned
From the pulsating capital of Lima to the mist-cloaked mountains of Machu Picchu and the serene waters of South America's largest lake, you'll be spellbound by Peru. The mysterious world of the ancient Inca Empire pairs nicely with the flavours of a modern gastronomic powerhouse. From classic Peruvian dishes such as ceviche, to a traditional Pachamanca Feast in Sacred Valley, you'll be inspired to introduce new recipes into your own cooking back home.
Day 1 : Arrive in Lima, Peru
Day 2 : Lima City of the Kings
Day 3 : On to the Sacred Valley
Day 4 : Exploring the Sacred Valley
Day 5 : Journey to Machu Picchu
Day 6 : Mysterious Machu Picchu
Day 7 : Return to Cusco
Day 8 : Colonial Cusco
Day 9 : Lake Region of Peru
Day 10 : The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
Day 11 : Puno, Back to Lima
Day 12 : Depart Lima
Terms and conditions
- For all new bookings made from 11 October 2018 to 31 January 2019 from the 2019 Luxury Gold worldwide brochure.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Now price includes 10% Early Payment Discount.
- Pay a R6000 per person deposit within 7 days of the booking with full payment due 31 January 2019.
- All discounts apply to the land portion of the trip price only.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past guest, group discount, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- All cancellation policies apply as per 2019 Luxury Gold worldwide brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, blockout periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.