Country Roads of Switzerland
from R 72,990* per person
INSIGHT VACATIONS : Book with Confidence - FREE 3 Day Booking Hold | R3000 Deposit | Flexible Change Options
Travel Dates: September 2022 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 13 nights
Departing From: Lucerne
Company: INSIGHT VACATIONS
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 14462044
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day (Conditions apply)
- 13 nights' hotel accommodation
- 13 breakfasts & 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing experiences including unique Insight Experiences and top-rated highlights
- Travel in a customized 40-seater coach with extra legroom and FREE onboard WIFI
- Accompanied by a passionate and knowledgeable Travel Director
- Enjoy smaller group camaraderie with an average of 33 guests in a group
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
See Switzerland in all its natural splendor during this 2-week guided tour that whisks you from snow-capped mountain peaks to floral valleys. Outside Lucerne, complete with wooden bridges and baroque churches, zip to the top of Mount Stanserhorn, a pinnacle so tall you can see France and Germany. Take in beautiful Bern and its Catherdrals with a Local Expert followed by a stop in Gruyeres. Glide along the Glacier Express, a glass-topped train that will carry you through the Oberalp Valley and to Grindelwad, an idyllic alpine village set to the backdrop of winding rivers and towering waterfalls. In St. Moritz, a mountain railways pass will allow you to traverse the alpine village's cable cars, funiculars and chairlifts. Then taste the freshest cuisine in Switzerland during an intimate farm-to-table dinner experience, including cheese.
Day 1 : Welcome to Lucerne
Day 2 : Ascend the Summit of Mount Stanserhorn
Day 3 : Bern, Gruyeres & Montreux
Day 4 : Lake Geneva & The Swiss Countryside
Day 5 : Relaxed Start - Geneva & Scenic Lake Cruise
Day 6 : Relaxed Start - Martigny, Sion & Zermatt
Day 7 : Relaxed Start - Zermatt at Leisure
Day 8 : The Italian Lake District to Baveno
Day 9 : The Glamour & Glitz of St Moritz
Day 10 : Relaxed Start - Leisure Time in St Moritz
Day 11 : The Glacier Express
Day 12 : Relaxed Start - Grindelwald at Leisure
Day 13 : Rural Switzerland to Zurich
Day 14 : Depart Zurich
Terms and conditions
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Discount can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Insight Vacations.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.