Best of Spain & Portugal
from R 48,590* per person
INSIGHT VACATIONS : Book with Confidence - FREE 3 Day Booking Hold | R3000 Deposit | Flexible Change Options
Travel Dates: November 2022 - December 2022 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 14 nights
Departing From: Madrid
Company: INSIGHT VACATIONS
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13723045
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day (conditions apply)
- 14 nights' accommodation in hand-picked hotels in the best locations
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches with wine & 5 dinners with wine
- 18 Sightseeing experiences including unique Insight Experiences and top-rated highlights
- Travel in a customized 40-seater coach with extra legroom and FREE onboard WIFI
- Accompanied by a passionate and knowledgeable Travel Director
- Enjoy smaller group camaraderie with an average of 33 guests in a group
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
See the masterpieces of Spain and Portugal on this 15-day guided tour. In Madrid, an art historian will walk you through the Prado Museum, where Spain's most impressive paintings hang. Navigate Segovia's medieval streets alongside a Local Expert. Journeying to Granada, visit the region's oldest olive grove, before dining in the home of a local family, sampling local produce and wine. At the Alhambra, explore the palace's lace-like stone walls and wander its manicured gardens. In Seville, stomp to the sounds of an acoustic guitar during a private flamenco dance lesson. In Porto, sip port during a wine tasting, and in Lisbon, see an architectural masterpiece - the Gothic-style Jeronimos Monastery.
Day 1 : Welcome to Madrid
Day 2 : Madrid of the Bourbons
Day 3 : Segovia & Golden Salamanca
Day 4 : Porto, Grande Dame on the Douro
Day 5 : Holy Fatima, Ancient Obidos & Lisbon
Day 6 : Relaxed Start - Lisbon & the Age of the Great Discoveries
Day 7 : Seville, the City of Carmen
Day 8 : Free Time & Flamenco in Seville
Day 9 : Head for Gibraltar, the Costa Del Sol & Mijas
Day 10 : At leisure on the Costa Del Sol
Day 11 : Dining with Locals & the Alhambra
Day 12 : On to Valencia
Day 13 : Along the Coast to Peniscola & on to Barcelona
Day 14 : Barcelona Sightseeing
Day 15 : Depart Barcelona
Terms and conditions
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Discount can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Insight Vacations.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 July 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.