Country Roads of Belgium, Luxembourg & The Netherlands
from R 50,390* per person
INSIGHT VACATIONS : SAVE 10% PLUS Book with Confidence - FREE 3 Day Booking Hold | R3000 Risk Free Deposit | Flexible Change Options
Travel Dates: 03 September 2022 - 26 September 2022 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 10 nights
Departing From: Brussels
Company: INSIGHT VACATIONS
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13555418
- Airport transfers (conditions apply)
- 10 nights' accommodation in hand-picked hotels in the best locations
- 10 breakfasts & 5 dinners with wine
- Unique Insight experiences
- Top rated highlights
- Optional experiences
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not listed in the inclusions
This 11-day guided tour whisks you through scenic Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands. In Luxembourg, indulge in a farm-to-table feast at the horse-stables-turned-restaurant L'Ecurie du Parc, then stroll past the 12th-Century Clervaux Castle after dinner. Climb to the top of the star-shaped Mardasson Monument for a birds-eye view of the fields where the World War II's Battle of the Bulge was fought. Cruise through Amsterdam's canal district, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, sailing past 16th-Century merchant houses and the iconic Magere Brug - the skinny, white-painted wood bridge over the Amstel River. Later, join a Local Expert at the Rijksmuseum, where you can view Rembrandt's 'Night Watch', or visit the Floriade Horticultural Expo, and see a shoemaker whittle wood into traditional clogs.
Day 1 : Welcome to Brussels
Day 2 : Relaxed Start - The Battlefield of Waterloo
Day 3 : Ghent and on to Bruges
Day 4 : Relaxed Start - Sightseeing Bruges
Day 5 : To Luxembourg
Day 6 : Luxembourg City & Countryside
Day 7 : Explore Bastogne then on to Rotterdam
Day 8 : Relaxed Start - Delft & The Hague
Day 9 : Relaxed Start - Amsterdam Sightseeing
Day 10 : Horticulture or Museums of Amsterdam
Day 11 : Depart Amsterdam
Terms and conditions
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Discount can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Insight Vacations.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.