Insight : Country Roads of Croatia
- 13 nights' hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily and 6 dinners
- 15 included experiences
- Passionate travel directors
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not listed in the inclusions
Discover the pristine landscapes, idyllic islands and sun-dappled seas of Croatia, where fortified towns of cobblestone and terracotta echo a time when Venice ruled the waves.
Day 1 : Welcome to Zagreb
Day 2 : Zagreb's Twin Towns
Day 3 : Head to the Postojna Caves and on to Belle-Epoque Opatija
Day 4 : Discover the Jewels of Istria
Day 5 : On to Pristine Plitvice National Park
Day 6 : Along the Dalmatian Coast to Split
Day 7 : Island Hopping to Hvar
Day 8 : Exploring the Island of Hvar
Day 9 : On the Trail of Marco Polo to Korcula
Day 10 : Free time in Korcula
Day 11 : To Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic
Day 12 : Optional Montenegro Experience
Day 13 : Dubrovnik at Leisure
Day 14 : Dubrovnik Airport
Terms and conditions
- For all new bookings made from to 31 January 2019 from the Premium 2019 Europe & Britain brochure.
- Price is per person based on lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Now price includes 10% Early Payment Discount.
- Pay a R3000 per person deposit within 7 days of booking with full payment due 31 January 2019.
- All discounts apply to the land portion of the trip price only.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end of the trip).
- May be combined with normal brochure discounts (past guest, group discount, 2 tours or more) if applicable.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Insight Vacations Premium 2019 Europe & Britain brochure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 10 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Croatia & The Dalmatian Coast
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Visiting Split / Korcula / Kotor / Dubrovnik. Golden-roofed towns and pristine national parks. Tranquil islands lapped by...