Jewels of Alaska
from R 57,690* per person
INSIGHT VACATIONS : WAS R64 100 - SAVE R6410 PLUS Book with Confidence - FREE 3 Day Booking Hold | R3000 Risk Free Deposit | Flexible Change Options
Travel Dates: September 2022 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 13 nights
Departing From: Anchorage
Company: INSIGHT VACATIONS
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 15988932
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day (Conditions apply)
- 13 nights' hotel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 6 dinners & 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing experiences including unique Insight Experiences and top-rated highlights
- Travel in a customized 40-seater coach with extra legroom and FREE onboard WIFI
- Accompanied by a passionate and knowledgeable Travel Director
- Enjoy smaller group camaraderie with an average of 33 guests in a group
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Explore the wild and wonderful Alaskan wilderness during this 1-week guided tour. Begin your adventure in Anchorage with a sweet treat: Taste agutak - Inuit Ice Cream - after an exclusive demonstration by Alaska's Indigenous people at the Alaska Native Heritage Center. Board a jet boat for a tour along the Chulitna River to a trapper's cabin, where you will learn about the lifestyle of hunting and trapping in the state. Ride along the world-famous, glass-domed Alaskan Railroad toward Denali National Park, where the country's tallest peak, Mount McKinley, will greet you. Meet the champion dog team of a four-time Iditarod winner and allow him to regale you with tales of the 1,049-mile dogsled race over lunch at his home. From Whittier, take a 100-mile boat tour of Prince William Sound and the see the glaciers of College Fjord.
Day 1 : Anchorage, City of Lights & Flowers
Day 2 : Anchorage Sightseeing and the Matanuska Valley
Day 3 : Talkeetna Sightseeing
Day 4 : Journey Along the Alaskan Railroad
Day 5 : Denali National Park - the Crown Jewel of the Alaskan Wilderness
Day 6 : Girdwood and Mount Alyeska
Day 7 : Prince William Sound Cruise and depart Anchorage
Day 8 : A Day at Sea - Gulf of Alaska
Day 9 : Glacier Bay National Park
Day 10 : Haines
Day 11 : Juneau
Day 12 : Ketchikan
Day 13 : Float Through the Inside Passage
Day 14 : Depart Vancouver
Terms and conditions
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Discount can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Insight Vacations.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.