Stone Town Tour
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals & drinks not mentioned
The three hour guided tour begins and ends at your hotel. The tour commences at the City Market and covers a variety of historic sites. You are driven or walk (optional) to the Natural Museum: a library that includes books on East Zanzibar and East Africa. The exhibits also include stuffed specimens of local birds, a small but useful herbarium of plants native to the area and shells. You leave and head along the waterfront to Shangani - Old British Consulate where Dr Livingstone's body remained until later sent to Britain. Include the Arab Fort, House of Wonders and streets in the old part of Stone Town and you have a truly interest-packed tour incorporating ruins dating back to the 19th Century. The tour ends back at your hotel.
DURATION: 3 hours
MEETING POINT: Hotel Lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability and tour schedule can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 14 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.