Pompeii and its Ruins Tour
- Professional Guide
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii with skip the line
- Local Tour Guide
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Wear comfortable walking shoes
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned
Seize the opportunity to visit one of the most archaeological sites of the world: Pompeii. You'll spend a day surrounded by nature and culture. Have a panoramic overview of Naples and reach the haunting ruins of Pompeii will take you back to the fateful day in 79 AD. When neighbouring Mt. Vesuvius erupted, covering the prosperous roman city in deadly volcanic ash and poisonous gases, leaving this prosperous city crystallized until our days. Enjoy a meal in Pompeii area, then be ready to visit this incredible Roman city destroyed by the volcano. You'll learn how people lived at that time, visiting houses and "bars" of the time, admiring frescoes and mosaics to imagine how rich and prosperous was the city before the dreadful day.
DURATION: 14 Hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 7:30am, hotel pickup from 6.30am
MEETING POINT: Hotel pick up
RECONFIRMATION: Please reconfirm tour at least 24 hours prior to tour departure
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 October 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.