Phuket - Phi Phi Island Hopper with Lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Phuket
- Guided tour with commentary in English
- Snorkel equipment
- Canoe equipment
- Onboard non alcoholic beverages
- Admission fees
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned.
Spend your day basking in the sun with this day-long speedboat excursion. Depart from your Phuket hotel in the morning and board a speedboat to Koh Phi Phi islands, the very definition of paradise. Arriving at the smaller, uninhabited island of Phi Phi Leh, set foot on the real-life movie set of The Beach. Your expert guide will take you to a quieter side of the Island, Loh Sa Mah Bay. Here limestone walls, caves, blue-green lagoons and coral gardens are a snorkelers paradise. Back on the boat, after a short and slow cruise between the beautiful Islands, anchor up at Pi Leh Cove. Head back to the water to watch the colourful marine life in the crystal clear water. Continue on to the Viking Cave to learn about the Swifts bird nests and the making of birds nest soup. It is no longer possible to enter the cave but still a worthwhile stop. After working up your appetite on the water, your lunch stop on the private beach of the 5* Phi Phi Island Village Resort will be well rewarded. Enjoy an outstanding specially selected menu of local foods. Heading back towards Phuket your final stop will be at Bamboo Island or Koh Rang Yai to enjoy their magnificent beaches.
DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
DEPARTS: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 7:30am
Terms and conditions
- Minimum of 2 people required for booking.
- This program is subject to change depending on the daily weather and water conditions.
- Low tide: pick-up at the hotel should start around 07:30am for boat departure 09:00am.
- You should arrive back at the pier around 4:00pm.
- Otherwise: pick-up should start around 08:30am for boat departure 10:00am.
- You should be back at the pier around 5:00pm.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 February 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.