Local Life Phuket Street Eats
- Air-conditioned seat in vehicle transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 x Bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fee
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Get a taste of Phuket's best street food fare on this whirlwind culinary primer in southern Thailand, stopping by foodie haunts only the locals know. With your local guide at the lead, follow a winding path through the city to stop for a selection of tasty snacks, street stalls and famous local restaurants. Along the way, see some of the area's cultural highlights by night - including the famous Khao Rang Hill viewpoint and LED-lit Talang Road! Your tour includes a sampling of items like coconut cake, pork or chicken skewers, boiled rice and mango sticky rice, among plenty of other local favourites!
DURATION: 3.5 hours
DEPARTS: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 17:30pm
MEETING POINT: Hotel lobby
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.