Fremantle Explorer Tour
- Captain's commentary
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- WA wine tasting
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Discover the delights of the Swan River cruising between Perth and Fremantle. Unlimited tea and coffee is served as your Captain points out all the sights including Perth's impressive Elizabeth Quay, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent homes over looking the river and Fremantles busy harbour. On the return trip to Perth enjoy complimentary wine tasting (wine tasting available on 3:45pm departure from Fremantle only). Spend free time in Fremantle to explore the city before catching your return cruise back to Perth.
DURATION: Approximately 7.5 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 9:55am
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.