Slice of Brooklyn Chocolate Tour
- 2 samples at each of the 4 chocolate shops visited
- A bottle of water
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
A Slice of Brooklyn Chocolate Tour is a 4 hour that includes a visit to Four of the finest chocolatiers in Brooklyn: Jacques Torres Chocolates, The Chocolate Room, Raaka Chocolate and Li-Lac Chocolates, as well as samples of the most delicious variety of traditional and artisanal chocolates at each stop. Experience the history of chocolate, watch demonstrations and learn about unique parts of Brooklyn not featured on our other tours like Valentino Pier, Cobble Hill, Red Hook, Carroll Gardens and Gowanus. The multimedia presentation on the screens of the bus will enhance the experience with music, slides and famous chocolate scenes form TV and movies.
STOP 1: Jacques Torres Chocolate in DUMBO - Don't feel guilty including in treats from Mr. Chocolate himself. Jacques Torres takes pride in using all natural, real ingredients and has been known to say, "chocolate is good for you".
STOP 2: The Chocolate Room in Cobble Hill - Get ready to sample chocolate cake that will make your mouth water, the same chocolate cake made famous by Oprah Winfrey as one of her "My Favorite Things" in 2007. Between the second and third chocolate stops on the tour we will be adding a stop for pizza. Our customers have been asking about a food stop along the way so this seems like the perfect compromise. We will be providing a slice of Margherita pizza at no extra change. As far as beverages, each customer is already provided with a free bottle of water at the start of the tour, so that covers their beverage.
STOP 3: Raaka Chocolate in Red Hook - You will be amazed seeing chocolate made from raw bean to bar and enjoy unique flavors you won't find anywhere else. Can you say, "spicy chocolate"? Raaka Chocolate in Red Hook is the finest craft chocolate, made by hand, right in Brooklyn.
STOP 4: Li-Lac Chocolates in Industry City - You will be mesmerized by this All American, classic chocolate shop. Li-Lac started in the 1920s and was the oldest shop in Manhattan. Called, "stubbornly old fashioned" by The Wall Street Journal, you will get a taste of the classic while visiting the newer shops on our tour too. We will watch the magic happen right in Brooklyn and you will see the coolest chocolate molds you can imagine.
DURATION: 4 hours
DEPARTS: Tuesday and Thursday at 11:00am
MEETING POINT: In front of the Liquiteria Juice Bar on the north east corner of East 13th Street & 4th Avenue in the Union Square area of Manhattan
Terms and conditions
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 11 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.