One World Observatory and 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Admission to One World Observatory at One World Trade Centre
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Begin your exploration of One World Observatory at the video wall in the Welcome Center, which welcomes you in ten languages and celebrates the homelands of all visitors. You'll be whisked to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than 60 seconds in the Sky Pod elevator while watching a time-lapse evolution of NYC over the past 500 years. The 9/11 Memorial is located at the site of the former World Trade Center complex and features two enormous waterfalls and reflecting pools within the footprints of the original Twin Towers.
DURATION: 24 hours from when ticket is issued
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
- High season and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 7 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.